We are in search of skilled individuals with a background in healthcare, elder care, or child care for Registered Nurse positions. Successful candidates are reliable, attentive, and dedicated to helping others. Intelligent and friendly team players are an ideal fit for the role, as are those who can problem-solve and work independently.
Registered Nurses are trained to deliver consistent, quality care as well as to ensure patient comfort and satisfaction. They may administer care either in the home of the patient or in a healthcare environment such as a local hospital. If you are a proactive, caring and positive individual with previous experience and appropriate certification, we would love to hear from you at Qualicare Ottawa.
Care responsibilities may include:
- Assisting the Care Coordinator with assessments
- Oversight and delivery of care plan as required
- Working with the patient and family members to ensure needs are met
- Active participation in patient communication
- Monitoring and reporting condition and any changes to Nurse Manager
- Advocacy for patient needs and/or preferences
Education requirements include:
- Trained and certified RN with previous field experience
- Current police checks, First-Aid, and CPR training
- Must have driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Qualifications of suitable applicants include:
- Caring, considerate, and friendly demeanour
- Ability to work, think, and problem-solve independently
- A passion for helping others and making a difference
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of dealing with conflicts professionally
- Reliable, trustworthy, and flexible
- Willingness to learn and develop skills further
- Excellent references from previous employers
- Maturity, honesty, and professionalism
- Easily adaptable to change
- Computer-literate and able to use modern technology
- Capable of handling computer-based scheduling and communications
- License and all certifications up-to-date
- Willingness to travel
Competitive daily or monthly rates based on experience, education, and job responsibilities.
Please note that we will only reach out to you if there is an appropriate assignment available. In such an instance, a personal interview will then be arranged, during which all applicants should bring in copies of documents detailing their experience, training, and references. This helps us to determine the most suitable overall candidate for the role.
Full job description:
|Job Category||Registered Nurse (RN), Support jobs in Ottawa|