Holistic Home Care in Ottawa
We support our clients by putting together a home care team capable of providing all levels of service to address both physical and emotional needs. When home is considered the safest and most comfortable environment for the patient, we want them to remain there, whether they need post-operative, palliative, or long-term care.
People at home with chronic or acute illnesses, or seniors experiencing the challenges of aging have a variety of different needs from home care.
Qualicare Ottawa will help your family by providing any or all of these homecare services:
- Exceptional personal care from experienced caregivers
- Companionship, homemaking and light housekeeping
- 24 hour monitoring and support from a Professional Nurse
- Assistance and support with daily living activities
- Live-in care for short stays or longer term needs
An experienced Nurse manages each case, prioritizing continuity of care and undiluted individual focus. This consistency allows the patient to receive unparalleled personal attention and commitment. You can feel confident in our care of your loved ones, and know that you will be informed of their needs and/or changes in their condition.
Our carefully selected and trained Ottawa caregivers are specifically matched for your unique home situation. We prioritize continuity of care so relationships can be developed between the caregiver, the patient, and their family.
We follow the doctor’s lead in providing personal home care, rehabilitation services, assistance with daily activities, and arranging supplies and equipment as needed. Our home care team works to provide individually focused, specialized in-home healthcare solutions to help patients maintain their optimum level of emotional and physical health with comfort and dignity.
To keep your loved ones in their own homes, we will:
- Turn potentially chaotic home situations into manageable issues lowering stress and anxiety
- Act as a health care advocate – a neutral third party between patient and doctor. This support often encourages patients to speak more openly about their symptoms and health concerns.
- See home care as a means with constant treatment and monitoring to nurture your loved ones back to health.
- Monitor and assess conditions on a regular basis and make adjustments when necessary.
- Make sure all significant changes, events and implications are understood.
- Keep doctors informed of changes and events and follow-up, as needed