Home Care Services
We support our Ottawa clients by putting together a home care team capable of providing all levels of service to address both physical and emotional needs. When home is considered the safest and most comfortable environment for the patient, we want them to remain there, whether they need post-operative, palliative, or long-term care.
People at home with chronic or acute illnesses, or seniors experiencing the challenges of aging have a variety of different needs from home care.
Qualicare Ottawa will help your family by providing any or all of these homecare services:
- Exceptional personal care from experienced caregivers
- Companionship, homemaking and light housekeeping
- 24 hour monitoring and support from a Professional Nurse
- Assistance and support with daily living activities
- Live-in care for short stays or longer term needs
An experienced Nurse manages each case, prioritizing continuity of care and undiluted individual focus. This consistency allows the patient to receive unparalleled personal attention and commitment. You can feel confident in our care of your loved ones, and know that you will be informed of their needs and/or changes in their condition.
Our carefully selected and trained Ottawa caregivers are specifically matched for your unique home situation. We prioritize continuity of care so relationships can be developed between the caregiver, the patient, and their family.
We follow the doctor’s lead in providing personal home care, rehabilitation services, assistance with daily activities, and arranging supplies and equipment as needed. Our home care team works to provide individually focused, specialized in-home healthcare solutions to help patients maintain their optimum level of emotional and physical health with comfort and dignity.
To keep your loved ones in their own homes, we will:
- Turn potentially chaotic home situations into manageable issues lowering stress and anxiety
- Act as a health care advocate – a neutral third party between patient and doctor. This support often encourages patients to speak more openly about their symptoms and health concerns.
- See home care as a means with constant treatment and monitoring to nurture your loved ones back to health.
- Monitor and assess conditions on a regular basis and make adjustments when necessary.
- Make sure all significant changes, events and implications are understood.
- Keep doctors informed of changes and events and follow-up, as needed
“Thanks to Kelly, Andrea, and Eddie from Qualicare Ottawa for all the help you all provided for my mother and our family during the last few weeks of her life. We are all very grateful for the compassionate quality care received.”
“The fact that the girls arrived at my home knowing my medical problem, about the recent death of my husband, and generally what was expected of them made it so very easy for both myself and my daughter.”
“Just a little note to say that Holly did a WONDERFUL job at my SCI Ontario Peer Connections on Thursday evening. She is THE BEST! She is AMAZING at her job and is FANTASTIC with the clients. Everyone loves her! Thank you again for sending her to us.”
“Thank you to the staff, office and front line, at Qualicare for taking care of our needs and for your compassion towards our difficult situation. We appreciate and are extremely grateful for your commitment to making sure we have overnight care for Sara in order for us to get our rest. We feel we are in very good hands.”
“We called Qualicare Ottawa to get in-home post-op support for my wife. Before their care started, Qualicare discussed our case with the hospital and the surgeon’s office on our behalf to make sure that we have the arrangements as best as possible. At discharge from the hospital, Qualicare’s nurse was present there to get post-op instructions. She and a caregiver attended to my wife at home afterwards. Their intense care was very helpful to my wife’s subsequent recovery. Their attention before and after the surgery had, indeed, brought peace of mind and comfort for us. I would freely recommend Qualicare to my friends and family.”